1. Policy Statement
This is an important notice regarding your privacy and the way in which Amarillo Technologies Limited (referred to as “We” in this policy) collects and makes use of your personal data. We want to be open and transparent with you, and therefore encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about this policy or the ways in which we use your personal data.
We take our privacy responsibilities seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of applicable privacy legislation, the data controller is Jenni Bates, c/o r10 Hana Offices, 3rd Floor, 70 St Mary’s Axe, London EC3A 8BE, Amarillo Technologies company registration number is 08198422.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to our team by:
i) telephoning us using +44 (0) 203 086 8780
ii) emailing us at email@example.com
2. What information do we collect from or receive about you?
We will collect and process the following data about you.
2.1 Information you give us
2.1.1 You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
2.2 Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
2.2.1 technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform information; and
2.2.2 information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
2.3 Information we receive from other sources
2.3.1 We work closely with third parties including sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
2.3.2 We may be required to carry out right to work checks, fraud protection, criminal background checks and credit checks. In performing these checks we may receive information from external third party search providers assisting us with these checks.
4. How do we use the information?
4.1 Information you give us
We will use this information:
4.1.1 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4.1.2 to notify you about changes to our services.
4.1.3 to provide prospective clients with your information after you have confirmed you wish to apply for a vacancy they are advertising, for example by sending them your CV, cover letter or other similar documentation containing your personal data;
4.1.4 to contact you if we wish to use your information for a purpose not set out in this policy.
4.2 Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
4.2.1 to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
4.2.2 to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
4.2.3 as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
4.3 Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with to selected third parties. We will share your information with the following categories of selected third parties:
- suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Amarillo Technologies, our customers, or others.
6. Where we store your personal data
Electronic versions of the information you provide to us is stored on servers provided by our cloud hosting solution provider. The company which provides this service is Rackspace International Limited and Microsoft Office which both meet the GDPR (General Data Protection Rules) applied to the United Kingdom. We have confirmed with Rackspace International Limited and Mircodoft Office that your information will be kept securely on the hosted servers and not transferred outside of the UK. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us by you; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. How long we will store your personal data for
We store different personal data for different times depending on what the data is and what it is being used for:
- Legal, accounting & tax and regulatory information – We will keep this information for as long as is required under the legislation requiring us to hold this information.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information held by us. You may request:
- information on what personal data we hold and access to it;
- we rectify any data we hold about you (i.e. if the data is incorrect), erase that data or restrict the types of processing we carry out in respect of that data;
- we provide you with the personal data we hold about you in order you can use it for your own purposes across other services;
- we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. To do so please either contact us an inform us you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes of unsubscribe from our emails.